M-Tech/ME Structural Engineering
M-Tech/ME Structural Engineering is a 2-year full-time postgraduate course. The minimum eligibility for which is a B.E. or B.Tech. degree in any stream of Civil Engineering, Construction Engineering. Percentage should minimum aggregate score of 60% in most of the Engineering Colleges. Govt. Engineering Colleges or some renowned Private colleges are best choice.
Admission to the course is based on the candidate’s performance in a relevant entrance test- GATE test or College wise internal entrance tests, and subsequent round of counseling. The final selection will be based on the test score, academic profile, and an interview.
1) Engineering service Examination (UPSC) – Assistant Executive Engineer selection exam conducted by UPSC, for various central Government owned PSU’s (Public Sector Undertaking Companies)
2) Maharashtra Engineering Service (MPSC)- AEE/AE-II selection examination in Water resouce Department, Public Works Department, and Water Conservation Department.
3) Private Companies:- Structural Designer, Structural Engineer, Assistant Manager, Site Engineer etc and many more Job Profiles are given to a ME/ M-Tech Structural Engineer Canditate.
- Theory of Elasticity and Elastic Stability
- Theory Of Plates and Shells
- Computer Aided Analysis and Design of Structures
- Design of Earthquake Resistant Structures
- Advance Steel Design
- Structural Dynamics
- Matrix Analysis Of Structures
- Finite Element Methods
- Project Topics and Guidance
There are few more subjects but these are the most important subjects, which are needed to take extra effort.
- This is list of M-Tech / ME Structural Engineering Important Subjects.
- Notes of this subjects and related topics of Projects will be discussed here.
- Project topics of M-Tech/ME Structural Engineering will be provided here with free Guidance.
- Some Special Packages for M-tech Projects including, teaching how to prepare Projects, Presentations and Submit the Projects only related to ME/ M-Tech (Structural Engineering) will be discussed later, in due course of time.
Follow our Social Media Platforms
Note:- For direct approach to my channels and pages, only type “CIVILOK” in any of the above social media platform and find the page and “SUBSCRIBE”.