Anyone can be a teacher irrespective of ability, caste, gender, religion, status and age. A person who teach or show direction, which directly or indirectly leads to someones happiness, is a “Teacher” in simple words. A Teacher can be rich or poor. Can be a small little baby or a very old person.
What a Teacher can do?
- A teacher can change someones life permanently.
- Positive teachings, can fill Joy and Happiness in someones life.
- A teacher can develop someones knowledge and create ability to lead the World.
- A teacher can build personality of students.
What are the skills Required for Teaching?
Apart from Subject Knowledge, there are some general qualities/abilities that teachers need.
- Effective Speaking and communication along with your truthful behavior.(This will impact your performance ability in class)
- Presentation Skills. (Present your knowledge in an Impactful manner, so that students grasp each and every topic you teach)
- Presence of mind. (Yes, you heard right! Presence of mind is very important, sometimes teachers may tired and stressed)
- Holding attention of students in studies by linking studies with their routine life.
- Conflict/Problem solving ability.(Every student needs a adviser- A teacher is the best Problem solver)
- Motivational Skills (students needs encouragement and sometimes criticism, and probably a bit of both at different times)
- Overcome Fear. (Teachers are sometimes accused of inappropriate behavior with their students)
- Good Management Skills (Sometimes students should be handled with harsh as well as good behavior, to make them punctual and honest in their daily routine)
How can you Motivate yourself being a Teacher?
First of all, being a teacher is the greatest blessing of your life. It is because you are being respected by your students and society throughout your life.
Think yourself as a student, before you teach a student, because someday long ago you were a student and according to me, at every stage of life you will still be a student.
As a teacher you are building society and each and every student you teach are the pillars of future. Being a Teacher you are doing something of great value, because it is leading to Nation building.
Lastly for Motivating yourself, just remember your Teachers, who had taught you to become successful in your life. Now Being a Teacher you have that same opportunity. Happy Teaching..
Follow our Social Media Platforms
Note:- For direct approach to my channels and pages, only type “CIVILOK” in any of the above social media platform and find the page and “SUBSCRIBE”.
Click on pen below to know more about the Author and “Civilok.in” Website.